Mo Butta Cream - Booty and Hip Enlargement Cream and Tummy Wrap that works!!!
RSS

Recent Posts

Butta Baby Boutique!!
*** TESTERS NEEDED FOR OUR NEW SOOTHING CREAM***
***NEW Powdered Blend for Growth***
***Mo Butta Cream's SOAPS!!!***
***Fat Burner Slimming Lotion!!!***

Categories

Butta Baby Boutique
Does it work??
How long does Mo Butta Cream take before it starts working?
Is MO BUTTA CREAM safe?
MO BUTTA TUMMY
NEW PRODUCTS
powered by

My Blog

Foods to help with booty growth and the reduction of belly fat...

Many people ask about foods that help with growing curves, and foods to help keep the belly flat. Please feel free to share what foods have helped maintain a smaller belly and have helped with creating the booty you have or want! I will list some foods I have eaten or have heard about that will help us achieve our goals!!

107 Comments to Foods to help with booty growth and the reduction of belly fat...:

Comments RSS
Butta on Saturday, December 31, 2011 3:09 PM
Here are some foods that can help with gaining curves: Anything containing flax seeds or oil, soy beans, soy milk and yogurt, tofu, multigrain bread, sesame and sunflower seeds, peanuts, peanut butter, almonds, blueberries, onion, garlic, hummus, alfalfa sprouts, green beans, refried beans, corn or cornbread, olive oil, bagels, pasta, avacados, bananas, dried fruits, and fruit juices... Here are some tips and foods that will help keep off belly fat: First thing is to be sure you have BREAKFAST in the morning and stay away from fried foods as much as possible!!! Oatmeal, fresh fruits and juices, lean meats, fish, tuna, salmon, baked chicken, whole grain or whole wheat bread, whole beans, whole grain or brown rice, romaine lettuce instead of iceberg, green veggies like spinach, broccoli, asparagus, arugula, lowfat or skim milk...

Judyth on Saturday, December 31, 2011 5:18 PM
Will i keep having to take the cream forever to keep my results? Do i put it on my thighs if i want bigger thighs? I have skinny and muscular thighs and butt. Will it make me lose muscle?

Butta on Sunday, January 01, 2012 12:33 AM
You will not have to use the cream forever but you may need to use it for several months depending on your size, to reach your goal.. The growth process may take months for some people but the key is doing what it take for YOU!!

kaine on Saturday, December 31, 2011 10:37 PM
i may not know alot about butt growth! because as you all can see mo butta is deff an expert on it!!! but i would like to help mo butta tell you all about what can help you burn fat while you are trying her tummy cream!! first if water is too much for you guys to have you can drink green tea it preety much promotes fat loss!... also while you guys are trying mo butta,s tummy cream u should try eating pastachios as a snack during the wrap!! you may not believe it but it helps burn fat, and supports a healthy mind. During your tummy wrap you guys should be eating fruits and veggies! like frozen strawberries anykind of berries. also broccoli helps loose stomach fat. also there are foods you can avoid to keep the results you got from the tummy wrap. 1. try not to eat white bread more than 2 times per week if u cant stay away from bread get wheat bread it is better than white bread. also Two of the most evil products that are present in huge quantities in our food supply these days are high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and trans fats (hydrogenated oils, margarine, shortening). Both of these products are highly modified from their natural state by mass processing to satisfy economical and/or food preservation needs. This results in products that are much more harmful to our bodies than the original substance. The food manufacturers are only concerned with maximizing profits, and do not take into consideration the consumer’s health, when they use these substances in mass quantities in our food supply. Not only do both of these products contribute significantly to promoting fat storage, but they also contribute to a host of other health problems. If you’re serious about losing body fat and maintaining a lean and healthy body, you must avoid these two products as much as possible, if not altogether. The answer to avoiding these products is actually quite simple – don’t buy processed foods! Choose whole natural foods instead and your body will thank you. so for your booty just stay positive and you will get the results you want from mo butta butt cream. it may sound crazy but As incredible as it may sound, dry skin brushing it helps to break down some fat to be flushed out of your body and encourages toxins to be flushed out as well. It's good for your overall health and your figure. The skin, as is evident, is the largest organ of the body and is often subjected to maximum use and abuse. It takes non-stop abuse from the environment, body soaps, harsh cleansers, synthetic fibers and other pollutants. Your skin also aides in detoxifying the body on a continuous basis by releasing toxins through the skin pores. Not only does the dry skin brush help in rejuvenating and tightening the skin, it also helps in digestion, removing cellulite, stimulating blood circulation, promoting cell renewal, strengthening of the immune system and, most importantly, helps in redistribution of fat.

Butta on Sunday, January 01, 2012 12:45 AM
Thank you so much for sharing!!! During my next wrap I will be sure to have some pistachios!!! Let me know how your wrap goes! I can't wait to see!!!

kaine on Sunday, January 01, 2012 1:42 AM
your welcome hun!!. just have about 10 pistachios with a glass of water tell me how it goes!!

kaine on Sunday, January 01, 2012 1:50 AM
i know im excited thank you

Butta on Monday, January 02, 2012 2:48 PM
I will definitely let you know how it goes!! Now we are both excited because I can't wait to see how well the wrap works for you.. Keep me posted on your mom as well!!

kaine on Monday, January 02, 2012 6:04 PM
i know i cant wait either!! because i cant wait to see the inches fall off!! i cant wait untill it arrives friday!!. also when u first put on the wrap try drinking a warm cup of water it helps digest the food better! also helps with colds. but after u drink the warm water with pastachios. drink cold water for the rest of the day!

Margaret on Sunday, April 01, 2012 10:23 AM
Hi i was reading all info and i have ?s ok so i have a big upper body and my friend told me 2use maca rose hip & fish oil 4 butt growth im already tacking herbalife 4 weight lost and after tacking all the pills my friend told me i gaing weight againg so my ? Is if i use this cream will i gain weight

Astrid on Saturday, December 31, 2011 11:57 PM
So if I use a body brush for my butt will that make my butt smaller or what?? Im confused..I am using the cream for the butt and I use the body brush after I massage the cream for about 2 min. and I am scared that that might minimize my results..

Butta on Sunday, January 01, 2012 12:43 AM
It is not absolutely neccessary to brush your booty after you apply the cream but brushing will help the herbs get into the pores.. You will lose a little cream on the brush so you can rub a little more after you've brushed.. Again you don't have to do this but this is something I do and I feel it helps me..: ) Don't worry yourself.. Have faith you are doing what it takes for you to see results and believe you will see great progress!!! If you workout make sure you are using weights! Or your body will tone DOWN!!!

Astrid on Sunday, January 01, 2012 5:31 PM
Yea I was thinking to wash my booty first them brush it with the body brush and then add the cream..would that work too?? If not then Ill do what you told me in the previous message.

Butta on Monday, January 02, 2012 2:50 PM
Yes brushing before the application will work as well.. The brush is to help remove dead skin so the cream doesn't have to work through the dead layer of skin first.. You will do just fine! Try to eat more often and smaller portions.. That helps the body to digest and not overload you causing belly fat!

Astrid on Monday, January 02, 2012 8:24 PM
Yes, thank you so much for everything! =)

Astrid on Monday, January 09, 2012 3:49 PM
OMG a lot of people are posting their before and after pictures here! That is amazing! =D I can really see this stuff works!! I will stick to this creams because I am loving them!!

Butta on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 5:05 PM
Thank you so much!! Keep us posted on progress! Help is here because the goal is for us to have what we WANT!!

Determined88 on Monday, January 09, 2012 11:45 PM
SOYMILK ladies is the key! My body as did a complete transformation in less than 3weeks I did a wrap once a week and wrapped in seran wrap and a waist quincher on the days after the wrap!! All I can say is flat flat tummy! Also a simple change in what u eat makes a tremendous difference on ur stomach and ur booty! I''m luvin this!!!!!!

Astrid on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 4:14 PM
awesome!!! thank you for the tips!!!

Butta on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 5:06 PM
(clapping hands!!!) Great advice and it is very much appreciated!!! Thanks for the tips!!!

Lee** on Friday, January 20, 2012 3:59 PM
Is the Soymilk for gaining in the buttocks, or losing in the tummy,? Because I believe I read a couple times that it actually does do a lot of helping for the booty,?!! Is that tru,?

Butta on Saturday, January 21, 2012 5:52 PM
Soy milk is a food to help with growth and curves, so yes that's true..

Shay on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:29 PM
I was reading on your site and I saw that you had to take breaks in between using the products when should you take a break and for how long?

Butta on Thursday, January 12, 2012 3:55 PM
Your body has to adjust to the change your making so you should take about 1 week off after using it for 4 weeks..

Tierra brown on Sunday, January 15, 2012 8:18 PM
Hello there how are u guys i have read so many different great things about this product and i wanna try, it out and i have a couple of ?s 1. Do the mobutta butt cream makes ur butt tender, do it makes ur butt soar 2. Can i take a butt enhancement pill to get faster results,if so wat brand.... I saw were it say the mobutta but cream varys on ur size well im really thick and i already have a booty its just not like i want to be but i hope this product will help me also im trying the mobutta tummy cream..... i want the whole figure,lol but yes i truly truly want this please can i get some answers. And please can i get some fed back from ladies who have really tryed this product please.. and i will keep u guys updated win i startmy mission:)

Butta on Friday, January 20, 2012 12:03 AM
Some people have reported soarness after applying, feeling as though they have worked out.. Mo Butta Cream works great by itself and it is pretty strong so if you take other supplements do so in between cream applications.. Please keep us posted on your progress...

Tierra brown on Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:08 AM
Oh,ok thanks so much for answering my ?s and I will be keeping u updated... Thanks so much.....

Besty on Friday, January 20, 2012 9:23 PM
I just got my cream today. I think I grew a 1/2 an inch just antisipating my results. I Am so excited. Thank you so much Butta. I know you worked verry hard to gain your results and discover your product. It's a blessing for you to share it with the world. I'll be posting my pics soon.

Butta on Saturday, January 21, 2012 5:47 PM
Glad to have you aboard and best wishes on your journey!!! We love before and after photos so people can see for themselves how well it works! Can't wait to hear about your success! Keep us updated!!!

May on Saturday, January 21, 2012 6:40 AM
I just ordered my first batch of the hip and butt enlargment, i'm really really excited to get going on it but I had a question before I start using it. Does it have any negative health effects? And once you reach your goal and stop using it, does your butt go back to the size it was previous to using the product or will it stay the same? Thank you :)

Butta on Saturday, January 21, 2012 5:50 PM
Hi and welcome aboard!! There are no known health issues but please make sure you read the label for allergies... My suggestion is to use the cream for at least 90 days before weaning yourself from the cream if you are satisified with the results by then... Continue feeding the body and you will be good!

Tierra on Monday, January 23, 2012 7:48 PM
Hey u guys well i ordered my 5.5 oz of mobutta booty cream yesterday off amazon.com im so excited i can hardly wait OMG... And once i recieve my cream hopfully soon i will post picks and keep u guys updated on every thing. And im also ordering the tummy wrap and lotion next week...... And think u so much mobutta for helpin,me with my order god bless..

Butta on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:36 PM
You are very welcome!! Welcome aboard and best wishes on your journey!! Keep us posted on your progress, and yes! We love pics!!!

Dale babii on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:50 AM
I was wondering if using a derma roller with the body brush would maxize the results.

Butta on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:25 AM
Honestly I'm not exactly positive, but you can definitely let us know if you try it!!

tasha on Friday, January 27, 2012 12:28 AM
could you us mobutta booty cream and take the maca pills at the sametime.

Butta on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:26 AM
Mo Butta Cream has maca in it so an excess of maca has been known to bloat the belly and give extreme gas in some people.. If you take maca do so in between applications and not at the same time...

jamras on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:13 AM
I normally spin 3 times a week. Will this affect the result of my mobutta booty cream. We do not use weights but sometimes we do apply tension. I just do not want this to affect my results.

Butta on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:27 AM
Please inform me what spinning is.. I haven't heard of that before..

jamras on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 6:36 PM
Spinning is where you ride intensely for 45 minutes adjusting the tension on the bike from loose to almost like climbing uphill with tension. Its cardio so you can burn about 500 calories. I love to work out but I don't want it to affect my results.

Butta on Friday, February 03, 2012 11:12 AM
Cardio is to help burn away.. You want to add more so my suggestion when spinning is to create as much resistance as possible. If you create more resistance then you may have to shorten your workout time. Use weights to help bulk you up!!

Anonymous on Friday, February 03, 2012 11:43 PM
Thank you. I guess my question is will I gain weight ig using mo butta for booty n tummy wrap. Snce using the cream, I have seen an increase in weight on the scale. I only want to gain weight in my butt, not all over. Do people report weight gain?

Butta on Monday, February 06, 2012 1:21 AM
Some people have mentioned overall weight gain and it may be from the maca.. My suggestion is to try eating more often and include fresh fruits and veggies in your diet if you aren't already.. I haven't heard many people say they have gained much weight but yes it can happen..

Tierra Brown on Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:52 PM
Hello,mobutta i ordered my mobutta butt cream jan 23,2012 off amazon and i have not yet recieved it i dont no were to call to track my order. I wanted to no can u help me out please im gettin very worried.....thanks

Taytiana Davis on Thursday, February 02, 2012 12:30 AM
Hi MoButta, I just ordered my cream. How long would it take and how can I track it? I can't wait to receive it. I will be posting before and after pics :)

Butta on Friday, February 03, 2012 11:13 AM
There are hundreds of orders and I'm working around the clock to get them all out in a timely manner, so your order may take a few days to ship..

Taytiana Davis on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 7:33 PM
Yes thanks ! I got an email yesterday saying its on its way! I'm sooooo excited :) , going to be taking pics and ordering a few more including the brush and some healing creme !

Tierra Brown on Thursday, February 02, 2012 4:53 PM

Butta on Friday, February 03, 2012 11:14 AM
Great!!! Keep us posted on your progress!!!

Taytiana Davis on Thursday, February 09, 2012 1:01 PM
Hi Mobutta ! I just got my cream this morning and started after my shower. I felt it tingling so I know it's working right away. I am so excited I took an before pic and will take an after when I run out of the first jar. I was wondering if I went walking is that still considered toning because I don't wanna lose anything o.O

kaine on Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:52 PM
yes if u are walking walk for 15 minutes and use ankle weights. and when walking for that 15 mins lift your legs a little higher when walking. it would be better to get ankle weights and walk up the stairs in your house. skipping every two steps i did that to lift my booty

mari j on Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:47 PM
Hello mo butta!! im looking in trying your product and trust i will be happy with the result!! you sound like a very devoted indivdual that loves what they do =) and that is making the world happy! im looking into making my butt just a little bigger and losing my stomach. if i just want my butt a lil bigger would it work sooner or just about the same? if i continue my use would my butt continue to grow? just a question not saying i want a huge butt lol..... and how long is the process of losing the tummy? thanx

kaine on Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:54 PM
hello maria j it depends how much u want it to grow. some have reported in inch in 2 weeks. it is advised to take for 3 months. the process for the tummy isnt very long do everything that it says to do and make sure ur hott and u sweat! and trust me you will loose from the tummy. good luck!

kaine on Friday, February 10, 2012 7:41 PM
i know alot of you may stress but im gonna tell you more foods you can eat to keep a lean strong stomach like i did in the beggining of the post. Here are the foods that should comprise the majority of your diet in order to promote a lean healthy body vegetables, fruits, lean white and red meats, fish, low-fat or fat-free dairy, eggs and egg whites, whole unrefined grains, legumes (peas, beans, peanuts), whole grain bread, high fiber cereals things that help burn belly fat are Avocados or guacamole: The fat in avocados (depending on where they’re grown) is approximately 60% monounsaturated, 25% saturated, and 15% polyunsaturated. Avocados are a very healthy natural food that provides many nutrients, fiber, and healthful fats, while adding a rich flavor to any meal. Try sliced avocado on sandwiches or in salads or use guacamole in wraps, sandwiches also Nuts (any and all - walnuts, almonds, peanuts, cashews, macadamias, etc.): Nuts are great sources of healthy unprocessed fats as well as minerals and other trace nutrients. Macadamias, almonds, and cashews are great sources of monounsaturated fats, while walnuts are a good source of unprocessed polyunsaturated fats (including omega-3’s). Try to avoid nuts that are cooked in oil. Instead, choose raw or dry roasted nuts. and The fat in organically raised, free-range animals: This is one area where most people have been misinformed by the mass media. Animal fat is inherently good for us, that is, if it came from a healthy animal. Human beings have thrived on animal fats for thousands of years. The problem lies in the fact that most mass produced animal products today do NOT come from healthy animals. They come from animals given loads of antibiotics and fattened up with hormones and fed un-natural feed. The solution is to choose organically raised, free-range meats, eggs, and dairy. now what will help with weight loss before starting mo butta are these tips Reduce Stress: High levels of physical and emotional stress increase your levels of the catabolic hormone cortisol. Excess cortisol can cause muscle breakdown and lead to increased body fat storage. Make sure to take time each day to relax and relieve stress. It will go a long way to helping you obtain the lean body you desire. Some people swear by yoga as a means of reducing stress, while for others it may be as simple as sitting in a hot tub at the end of a stressful day. To get the best results though, you should try not to get stressed in the first place. Try not to let the everyday hassles get you stressed. You’ll have much less stress if, for example, you simply calm down and shrug off the jerk that cut you off on your commute or the slow service at the restaurant, etc. Every time you feel yourself starting to get stressed about a situation, just take a moment to relax and realize that if you don’t get stressed, you will be helping yourself to get leaner. Another technique that helps to reduce stress on a daily basis is to take about 30-60 seconds a few times throughout each busy day to just relax, close your eyes, and breathe deeply and slowly. Feel the slow, deep breaths going in and out, and imagine yourself at a place that relaxes you (such as lying on a tropical beach, sitting by a scenic waterfall, taking in the fresh air and scenic beauty on top of a mountain, or whatever environment relaxes you). Do this a couple times throughout each day and you’ll find that it’s a very powerful way to reduce stress and only takes a minute or so. enough sleep: Get Adequate Sleep As if your doctor and everyone else haven’t already told you this, it is important to realize that adequate sleep is a huge factor in determining how well your body recovers from exercise, how well you manage stress, and how good you feel each day. Studies show that even if you get just one or two hours less sleep than you need on a given night, your cortisol levels could be substantially higher, which again can lead to muscle loss and fat gain. Most people need between 7-8 hours of sleep each night for their body to operate at its highest efficiency. I know a lot of people that claim that they can get by with only 4-5 hours of sleep per night. They seem to think that they are being “tough” by sleeping less than what they need. What they don’t realize is that they are just encouraging more ab flab and a host of other problems by not getting enough sleep. Stay Well Hydrated:Staying well hydrated allows your body to operate efficiently, burn fat properly, maintain maximum exercise performance, and helps suppress your appetite so you don’t overeat. Avoid sweetened drinks such as sodas and juices as the extra calories will usually just be deposited as body fat. Drinking just plain water and some unsweetened teas throughout the day is the best way to go. thats all i know good luck guys

Astrid on Saturday, February 11, 2012 2:56 PM

kaine on Saturday, February 11, 2012 11:53 PM
no problem hun (:

cici on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 7:49 PM
is this product sold in store? and how much is it..i just want to have a nice round butt and curves,

Butta on Sunday, February 26, 2012 1:23 PM
Mo Butta Creams are sold in a couple stores right now.. One near chicago at Hourglass Angel, and in Detroit at K&K Dreamgirls.. I'm looking forward to soon having them sold in California and in Europe!!!!

creole on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 1:38 PM
Hi i wanted to know is it possible for me to gain 20 inches of hps and but with this cream and if so will the results be PERMANENT? I currently tryin to lose weight first though so i ordered the tummy cream i pray it works. Im trying to get a video vixen body by the end of this year. Do anyone have suggestions? And can you tell me if this cream will help me gain those inches and be permanent.

Astrid on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 11:10 PM
If you want to lose weight and at the same time gain some booty you can workout your booty with heavy weights...the following website will show you some workouts to lose weight but get a bigger booty too..and keep using the booty cream to help the workouts work.. http://improveyourfemalecurves.com/free-exercises-workout-plans/free-workouts-workout-plans

Butta on Sunday, February 26, 2012 1:26 PM
20 inches is alot, but I won't say it can't be done!!! You would definitely have to make a change in diet and eat things that help target growth! Losing belly fat will project the booty as well, so that would be a great start!!

Butta on Sunday, February 26, 2012 1:23 PM
Great comment, and I agree!!!

Butta on Sunday, February 26, 2012 1:24 PM
Thank you so much for the bookmark!!

Butta on Sunday, February 26, 2012 1:27 PM
Thank you very much and I will continue to give information and encourage others to do the same...

Lorraine on Saturday, March 03, 2012 5:09 PM
Hey, I just ordered my first Mo Butta Cream and I was wondering while I'm using it can I still eat the foods that I love like chicken and rice, pork chops, Vegetables, Seafood. I know you sAid to eat sma portables a day. I'm used to eating 3 times a day sometimes 4 The product won't work?

kaine on Sunday, March 04, 2012 12:45 PM
yes u can eat what ever u want. if ur working out just eat alittle bit of protein that helps. but yes u can eat what ever u want if ur stomach gets a little big just get mo butta tummy wrap it works great!!!!!!!

Dannie on Saturday, March 17, 2012 3:54 PM
Hi I just got my 8oz jar of the Mo Butta Cream I am excited and I hope it works for me. I put some on last nite after my shower and I didnt feel a tingle but when I woke up this morning OMG it felt as if I did a thousand squats my thighs and the little bit of hip that i do have felt like they were well worked out and I was wondering and hoping if thats a good thing?

kaine on Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:43 PM
yes @ dannie that means it is getting to work and u should have a juicy booty in no time. i used the cream and i felt thickness in a week and it made my butt tingle everytime i applied because i took a warm shower to open up my butt pores then applied the cream then brushed my butt with a dry skin brush

Dannie on Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:44 PM
Thanks im really hoping that i get the hips and butt that i want i have nice sized breast and i was concidering a breast reduction so that my top half and bottom half would kinda match but if i could get my bottom half to just get juicy like my top then i will have the "bombshell" shape that i dream about and i cant wait till i get my Mo Butta Tummy Wrap i really plan on working hard for this... one of my dreams is to just be able to go to the beach and wear my FIRST 2 piece bathing suit and feel confident that i look great.

kaine on Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:41 PM
aww welld dont worry hun dont get any surgery done or anything mo butta works. and using the tummy wrap and butt cream or oil will deff leave u with that bombshell figure ;) happy growing dannie.

alteril on Friday, April 06, 2012 6:46 AM
I appreciate your idea here. Definitely it has a good content. Thank you for imparting more of your own thoughts. Good job!

Lisa on Saturday, April 07, 2012 1:33 PM
Hi Butta i received my butt cream yesterday Fri April 6 and i am so excited because i wasnt suppose to get it until the 9th. I have applied it for my third time this morning but i am not feeling tingling or soreness so im scared its not working. Do i just have to feel that or is it still working if i dont feel that...

Astrid on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:09 PM
some people feel it and some dont..but dont worry because this works..just give it time..

Lisa on Thursday, April 12, 2012 11:05 PM
THANKS ASTRID FOR RESPONDING TO ME.....

Lisa on Saturday, April 07, 2012 3:23 PM
I had another question...has anybody experienced any itching to the butt i have had that...Need anybodys opinion...

cbreezee on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 2:17 PM
i definitely have experienced itching, as well as occasional pulsating spasms.. you're not alone :)

Destiny on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:13 PM
I just got my mo butta 8oz combo and just started my tummy wrap last night and loss inches!! I applied the mo butta cream on my butt and thighs and have my skin baby smooth!! Excited about my outcome on using this product! Just one question, when i applied the mo butta cream on my butt and thighs i massaged each cheek for 2min then scrubed with bath sponge and went on with my day!! Is that accurate? N correct?

cbreezee on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 2:22 PM
you're good to go - except i would use a body brush instead of a bath sponge or loofa... just repeat the process each time you apply it - the body brush really helps work in the cream and exfoliate the dead skin cells

Teare' on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:00 PM
Hi! I got my jar of Mo Butta Booty and Tummy about 3 weeks ago. I having trouble falling into a routine because of my work schedule, but I am committed to seeing results. My sister and I are racing to see who gains the most inches in the back and loses the most in the front. Before and After pics coming soon...

cbreezee on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 2:23 PM
good luck growing to you and your sister! can't wait for an update on your progress!

angela on Monday, May 07, 2012 12:36 PM
I. Jus ordered month butta I sit a lot.would this effect my results

Jon on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:48 PM
Please answer these questions for me: Are the results permanent? Also, will spray tanning mess up the process of the mo'butta cream? I get a full body spray tan once a week. How long do the 16oz jars of Mo Butta last? Lastly, the cream is applied by hand to the butt cheeks right? This wont make my hand fatter? lol

Astrid on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:15 PM
Yes the results are permanent..hmm about the spray tanning not sure but it is better if you dont tan.. and the 16oz will last for about 3-4 maybe depending on how much and how often you use it daily..it is usually 2 times a day..yes it is applied with the hand and massage it for at least 2 minutes..and no it wont make your hand fat lol because you will wash your hand after you massage the cream..hope this helped...

Mizztashi on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:42 PM
Hello. I am so anxious to purchase this product and feel that this will progress Great without unsatisfaction but i would like to know is it ok to use this While takin tegretol (medicine). Since its just a cream.

maria on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 2:12 PM
Ive started using mo butta cream for my butt and its only ben 4days.. I do alot of walking on my job... I am already a curvy gurl just want a few more inches on my butt.. My question is, since I do alot of walking on my job will this lessn my results or even make me lose wut I already have..

Maria on Friday, June 22, 2012 1:56 PM
Idk if its just me.but I thnk im losing instead of gaining.. But I culd feel the cream working so y does my butt look small but is measuring he same. I need answers! All suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated. Looking for responses asap.. Thanx ladies!

Butta on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 8:57 AM
If your doing alot of walking, your booty is probably toning which is making it shape and stay the same.. How's your diet?? Because you're doing alot of walking its important to keep the body fed throughout the day.. Try having snacks if you can, bananas, trail mix, peanut butter cookies.. That may help...

sierrasil scam on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 1:17 AM
I love to read this kind of stuff!

Achia on Friday, July 27, 2012 12:21 PM

Eunice on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:20 PM
Hi ,I found this on you tube ..so curious about the lady results ,so I open your website to read all this comments of mo butta cream if its safe,because I'm wishing to have a good shape butt, thighs and legs, I do exercise everyday but what it do it just tone my body, I tried eating good some healthy foods that can make me gain weight. And I'am petite lady would this work for me with no side effects?I know it will be permanent , would it be good to apply on my legs too?

Val on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 5:11 PM
I followed Mo Butta on Twitter but have not received my discount. Is mo butta suppose to respond to me on twitter??

Lanina on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 1:16 AM
I was looking for such kind of post about fat loss. I have gained knowledge more reading out your blog to reduce my belly fat. Thanks.....

K on Sunday, November 11, 2012 12:09 AM
I have been coming to this website and reading the blogs for 3 weeks now and just got brave enough to order some to try it. I am so excited and anxious to receive my first order of the booty growth cream! I'm a really slim, petite girl, and weight gain has been very difficult for me over the years. Hopefully this will help and be more targeted to the body part I was trying to gain weight in anyway. I wanted to know if you could tell me whether I may feel it working more intensely, due to my small size or not. I just want to see if I will be able to anticipate my growth. Also, is it advised to not sit down or lay on your butt after application? When I get my order, I will definately come back periodically to post photos of my progress. Thanks!

Allan on Thursday, December 13, 2012 3:57 PM
This is a lovely content which contains a lot of info about the Foods to help with booty growth and the reduction of belly fat. Hey mate I am so excited to get this allocation and want to thank for doing this great job. Keep it up...

daidaihua on Monday, December 17, 2012 5:33 AM
Hello mobutta i just got my mobutta booty cream in the mail today um so excited i just cant wait to get started tonight lol, to keep u guys updated... And i will be orderin more thank...god less.

daidaihua on Monday, December 17, 2012 5:34 AM
Hi I work nights and I sleep during the day, will That effect me gaining since I'm not applying and then going to bed? Or do I just have to eat more calories at night to maintain and grow the necessary weight I would like? I tend to only eat breakfast then I sleep until night time then go to work. Lately ive been losing a lot of weight but I haven't tried the cream yet until I know what I Need To do.thank you.

Aleksy Carl on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 1:46 PM
Outstanding post! The information you have provided is outstanding. I was searching such type of content since long but finally today my search is over and all thanks to you. Your blog is not only educational but constructive too. Once again appreciation.

Anonymous on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:49 PM
Ms butta can u put this on ur legs thighs and arms to?

How to get a flat stomach on Friday, December 28, 2012 9:22 AM
Fat is the origin of most of the diseases, this blog help many women to take care of their health. Keep up the writing work.

Cures for tinnitus on Monday, January 07, 2013 9:48 AM
Fantastic review! I've been trying to reduce my belly fat but could not get any effective results yet. I hope these foods handy for me. Really I need the solution of reducing of belly fat. Thanks

Tomas Edn on Monday, January 07, 2013 3:00 PM
Awesome post! Personally I like your site. Which I am searching that have in your content. I am so impressed to read your content. I am looking forward for the next valuable and informative concept in your blog. Overall outstanding post. Carry on :)

Ariel Milo on Monday, January 21, 2013 4:06 AM
Lots of information about food. After reading out your blog I have come to know about Foods to help with booty growth and the reduction of belly fat. I am happy to know some special information from your blog. Thanks!

Ariel Milo on Monday, January 21, 2013 4:09 AM

WANNA BIGGER BUTT AND I WANT IT NOW!!! on Thursday, January 24, 2013 8:15 PM
I want to know if it's too late to be a tester? How long do it take to see results?

Kenny wald on Thursday, March 14, 2013 5:53 AM
Health is wealth but excessive weight is painful. As a gym trainer, I suggest everyone to reduce belly fat firstly. You can get perfect shape if you control your belly fat. Thanks

Yummy on Friday, March 15, 2013 1:34 PM
Hi I been trying to reach you please contact me

Loretta on Friday, May 24, 2013 10:10 AM
I based in Nigeria (federal capital terittory Abuja) please if I oder for Month butta boot cream,I. Can posibbly get it from DHhL abuja.advice me on how to get this cream in very much interested. My phone no +234 8063861456. Thank you.